Note to members: If a rule has been broken and is not reported within a time period of 72 hours ( 3 Days ), then the offending person will no longer be held accountable for that specific event. Referencing these events in future issues is acceptable.
Example: " Person A broke the "Treat all members with Respect" Rule 4 months ago, i want a strike on them. " In this case, because it happened so long ago no strikes will be handed out
Section A: ArmA 3
On the Task Force Raven Fire Arma Server or during other allied operations, members of Task Force Raven Fire are required to,
- Do NOT use side/global chat for anything other than TP request only after attempting to use the correct radio channels in official missions.
- Listen to the orders of those with higher rank or your leader regardless of rank quickly and effectively.
- Wait for permission to speak during briefings and debriefings.
- Use a legitimate, unhacked and uncracked version of ArmA 3.
- Only use vehicles your role is permitted to use. (IE: Only members in Aviation may fly)
- Do not communicate about operation related matters on any out of game communication platform whilst in Operation. IE: “I am knocked out at x location.” “Tell x about contacts over there”.
- Correctly use call signs.
- Do not intentionally team kill other friendly players – Instant two strikes.
- Do not intentionally injure or kill any friendly/non-hostile assets or NPCs
- Intentionally committing a known war crime (e.g. Killing unarmed civilians) will incure an instant two strike, doing it multiple times will incure a third strike and removal from the unit
Section B: TeamSpeak
On TeamSpeak a member of Task Force Raven Fire is required to,
- Treat new and existing TeamSpeak users with respect.
- Use TeamSpeak permissions (Move/Ban/Kick) sensibly and not to the detriment of others.
- Point out TeamSpeak permission errors (IE a user has move/kick abilities when they shouldn’t be able to).
- Ensure that, if they have channel admin in any channel, the channels name, topic and description is not vulgar, pornographic, racist or homophobic.
- No inappropriate names, avatars or descriptions are allowed.
Section C: General
Task Force Raven Fire members are required to follow the following rules as well as all other rules whilst off and on official Task Force Raven Fire servers.
- Treat all members of Task Force Raven Fire and other units with respect.
- Do not disrespect other servers or communities.
- Respect the offline privacy of all members of Task Force Raven Fire or other communities.
- Spreading the information of a member of Task Force Raven Fire or any other person is strictly prohibited.
- Remain patient, courteous and helpful when interacting with other units and represent TFRF positively where ever possible.
- Report members who break rules and provide evidence when possible.
Section D: Forums, steam group or other Task Force Raven Fire hosted bulletin boards
Task Force Raven Fire and Public members are required to adhere to the following rules as well as all other rules whilst utilizing our forums.
- Respect all other members and their posts.
- DO NOT post, link to or otherwise reference vulgar, racist or sexual content.
- DO NOT post, link to or otherwise reference shit posting/flame baiting/troll or other bait related topics or replies.
- DO NOT spam posts or replies.
- DO NOT post information that degrades another member.
- DO NOT use unnecessarily profound language in order to create a negative effect.
- DO NOT make inappropriate events, or events that you aren't meant to host.
Section A: ArmA 3
- Provide feedback on how operations went.
- Provide feedback on your squad leader and squad as a whole.
- Assist in training new members.
- Leave HQ and other FOBs in a tidy state for other members to use.
- Ensure Mods are up to date and tested on the server at least 24 hours before Operations/Training.
Section B: TeamSpeak
- Our members are expected to be willing to help out anyone (new or not) with any questions that someone has. If you can help, direct them to someone who can (admin).
- TeamSpeak permissions and channels are expected to be used correctly.
- Uphold a level of seriousness and sensibility.
Section C: General
- Be a well natured non aggressive person.
- Sign up to the Arma 3 unit’s page in order to display the TFRF emblem.
- Listen to all points of view.
- Be prepared to be wrong in some situations.
- Learn new things.
- Check the forums for updates at least once a day.
- Extended periods of inactivity may also result in you been removed from the group without notice.
- Missions Makers are required to have checked the mission on the server at least 48 hours before the Operation is designated to start
- Missions Makers should not include any form of vulgar, racist or sexual content within their mission or mission briefing.
- If a member intentionally breaches any of the rules a strike will be issued. The member should also expect a talk with a senior staff member. If the user posses an admin rank, it will be removed and must be earned back.
- A member with two strikes will be receiving a one month suspension from operations. Rank and awards will be removed.
- A member with three strikes will be asked to leave the unit.
- First strikes can be issued by any admin, without discussion with other admins.
- Two strikes needs to be issued and approved by a minimum of 3 admins.
- Three strikes can only be issued after all the admin's approval.
- Strike one will be removed after 2 months of nothing less than exemplary behaviour.
- Strike two can only we downgraded to strike one after 6 months of exemplary behaviour.
- Strike three can not be removed, you had your chances.
These are subject to change, changes are to be discussed during community meetings.