Make sure you sign up to events
Please make sure you set your status to upcoming events. This makes the missions more enjoyable and helps the mission makers and admins immensely!
Page
of 2

TFRF Compositions

15 replies
Votes:
+425
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Admins
Basic Trainer
Aviation Award
The Ravens Flame Award
Mission Making Award
Two Year Veteran
Mission/Mod Maker
Compositions updated 19/06/2018

Updated Oracle JTAC's radio because Dory is too fussy.
Added 'TFRF Air Vehicles' and 'TFRF Ground Vehicles' compositions that have custom inventories full of spare equipment.

Note that you will only need to replace the Oracle composition and add the two new compositions if you already have the older version. That way you don't have to replace all your compositions.
Posted Jun 19, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Leadership Award
Medical Award
One Year Veteran
thank you timid :)
Posted Jun 20, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+425
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Admins
Basic Trainer
Aviation Award
The Ravens Flame Award
Mission Making Award
Two Year Veteran
Mission/Mod Maker
Updated Blockbuster loadouts to fix radio errors and missing magazines, please re-download and update your Blockbuster composition.
Posted Jun 25, 18
Love ya timid, I'll update when I get home
Posted Jun 25, 18
Votes:
+425
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Admins
Basic Trainer
Aviation Award
The Ravens Flame Award
Mission Making Award
Two Year Veteran
Mission/Mod Maker
Updated main compositions (Circle Modules) with fixed virtual Zeus slot, and also added an extra one for mission makers to put their Steam ID into as a 'backup' just in case. Please note that the only composition you will need to replace is the 'Circle Modules' composition, all of the others have not changes.
Posted Jul 28, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+425
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Admins
Basic Trainer
Aviation Award
The Ravens Flame Award
Mission Making Award
Two Year Veteran
Mission/Mod Maker
Compositions updated 22/08/2018

Added ACE Splints to all loadouts in 1st Infantry Platoon (Anvil, Brawler, Cobra, Dingo and Oracle).
Added 50 splints to the ACE Medical box in 'TFRF Supply Boxes' composition.

Combined 1st Infantry Platoon compositions all into one to make placement faster (mission makers can just delete which elements they don't want to use instead of having to place all the ones they do), same for 38th Air Wing compositions.

Fixed Dingo's composition having the Cobra insignia (because I forgot to change it at some point)

I would recommend deleting all your existing 1st Infantry Platoon (only the ones listed above) and putting the new ones in, just to make sure they are all up to date. Spectre, Blockbuster and Rhino are not included in this update (I did not make those loadouts) so if those slots want splints they will need to be added separately.

You will also need to delete the supply boxes composition and replace it in order to get the fresh inventory.
Posted Aug 22, 18 · Last edited Aug 22, 18
List
Undo
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices